2019 Polaris RZR XP Turbo S 2Seater/4 Seater
This Snorkit provides protection while maintaining a professional, factory looking kit designed specifically for your UTV model. This is achieved by venting the vital systems into higher, safer location on the RZR XP Turbo S as well as explaining sealing procedures to protect your engine, transmission, belt housing, front differential, rear differential, air box, fuel tank, and electrical wiring harness. This kit was developed using a true dual 2” riser setup to the air box intake that provides a full 4” of cold air intake to the engine and dual 2” risers for the (1) belt intake & (1) exhaust, 6 fabricated steel riser plates to hold the risers firmly in position behind the driver and passenger seats. Don’t be misled by kits using dual risers with a Y adapter connecting to the stock 3” air box fitting, that setup will not provide more air flow to the air box.
Great care has been taken to find the best quality parts to achieve superior performance from this Snorkit. During the design and testing phase of this kit, the snorkel experts at Triangle ATV test air flow requirements for the air box and CVT system to ensure the air flow meets or exceeds the factory requirements so your UTV will perform at its optimum level. The Snorkit system provides the proper air flow volume for instantaneous spooling of the RZRs Turbo system. With this kit you will find all the necessary parts and instructions to protect vital systems including:
· Air box
· Belt housing (CVT)
· Fuel tank
· Coolant Overflow bottle
· Electrical components
Some of the features incorporated into this model of Snorkit include:
· (4) 2” Sch. 40 PVC Risers
· (6) Custom fabricated steel riser mounting adapters
· Custom fabricated steel Air box adapter plate for dual intakes, providing 4” Cold Air Intake
· Custom fabricated steel Belt exhaust adapter plate (allows for reuse of OEM exhaust fitting)
· Multilayer, coextruded, polyethylene snorkel hose with a wire reinforcing coil (LIFE TIME WARRANTY)
· All necessary vent bellows to allow for air expansion and contraction on transmission & differentials.
· All necessary check valves and tubing necessary to allow fuel overflow and venting of the UTV’s fuel system while keeping it water tight.
· All items necessary to help protect vital electrical components on the UTV and detailed video instructions showing how to apply them.
· Crankcase vent reroute system to help prevent water intrusion into engine oil (milking).
· Air box drain assembly
· All steel plates are designed using the latest CAD systems and cut using Professional CNC WaterJet technology. Triangle ATV’s riser plate designs are the highest quality products in the ATV/UTV snorkel industry, second to none. With our kit you will NOT be mounting your riser systems with zip ties.
SHIPPING NOTE: Please contact our facility before purchasing expedited shipping to confirm your desired item is in stock. Having an item shipped overnight might take a while to receive if we do not have specific parts in stock.
Triangle ATV gives no written or implied warranty as to the functionality of this product. NO PRODUCT INCLUDING SNORKIT MAKES A QUAD WATERPROOF. DAMAGE CAUSED BY DEEP WATER OR OTHER OBSTACLES IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF TRIANGLE ATV.
All sales are final, no returns, no refunds, and no exchanges are accepted. We stand behind the products we sell. Your satisfaction with your purchase is extremely important to us. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason please contact us.