Triangle ATV has been producing and selling the “Snorkit” longer than any competitor snorkel kit on the market. The original “Snorkit” was introduced in 2002 and debuted at the first Highlifter “Mud Nationals” in 2003. Triangle ATV is active in the sport of ATV’s and is known as the leader of deep water ATV enthusiasts.
The “Snorkit” is the best looking installed kit on the market. Triangle ATV goes to great lengths to maintain factory appearance and provide the cleanest look of any ATV kit on the market.
Each kit is assembled and ready for install. Detailed instructional videos are included with each kit and make installation as easy as possible. Great care is taken to wrap, package and protect your product during shipping. Triangle ATV believes in 100% customer satisfaction and will stand behind each and every “Snorkit”.
Triangle ATV provides more than a simple snorkel relocation system. Each “Snorkit” application has been thoroughly researched and developed to include all of the items necessary to provide the most water resistant characteristics to all systems on the ATV. These systems include the airbox, transmission, carburetor, fuel injection, fuel tank, differentials, crankcase (engine oil), electrical connections, cooling system, cooling fan motors, brakes and more.
No other snorkel kit on the market has the comprehensive protection included in each “Snorkit”!
Features that set the “Snorkit” apart are:
- All “Snorkit” models are thoroughly researched and tested with the tough standards of Triangle ATV (Nobody goes deeper than “The Triangle Boyz”)
- All necessary drain plugs, hoses, fittings and video instruction to install drains on models which do not incorporate factory drains at vital locations.
- All necessary vent bellows to allow for air expansion and contraction while keeping the ATV’s vent systems water tight.
- All necessary check valves and tubing necessary to allow fuel overflow and venting of the ATV’s fuel system while keeping it water tight.
- Crankcase vent reroute system to help prevent water intrusion into engine oil (milking).
- All items necessary to help protect vital electrical components on the ATV and detailed video instructions showing how to apply them.
- Custom metal mounting brackets for “Snorkit” risers are designed to maintain a clean factory appearance by following body lines and contours on each model while providing solid mounting for riser pipes.
- The “Snorkit” requires no re-jetting and causes no loss of power. Gains in performance are often realized.