2012 - 2016 Can Am Renegade 500
This Snorkit provides protection while maintaining a professional, factory looking kit designed specifically for your ATV model. This is achieved by venting the vital systems into higher, safer location on the Renegade 500 as well as explaining sealing procedures to protect your engine, transmission, belt housing, front differential, rear differential, air box, fuel tank, and electrical wiring harness. This kit was developed using a triple 2” riser setup with 2 fabricated steel riser plates to hold the risers firmly in position.
Great care has been taken to find the best quality parts to achieve superior performance from this Snorkit. During the design and testing phase of this kit, the snorkel experts at Triangle ATV test air flow requirements for the air box and CVT system to ensure the air flow meets or exceeds the factory requirements so your ATV will perform at its optimum level. With this kit you will find all the necessary parts and instructions to protect vital systems including:
- Air box
- Belt housing (CVT)
- Fuel tank
- Coolant Overflow bottle
- Electrical components
Some of the features incorporated into this model of Snorkit include:
- (3) 2” Sch. 40 PVC Risers
- (2) Custom fabricated steel riser mounting adapters
- Multilayer, coextruded, polyethylene snorkel hose with a wire reinforcing coil (LIFETIME WARRANTY)
- All necessary vent bellows to allow for air expansion and contraction on transmission & differentials.
- All necessary check valves and tubing necessary to allow fuel overflow and venting of the ATV’s fuel system while keeping it watertight.
- All items necessary to help protect vital electrical components on the ATV and detailed video instructions showing how to apply them.
- Crankcase vent reroute system to help prevent water intrusion into engine oil (milking).
- Air box Drain assembly
- All steel plates are designed using the latest CAD systems and cut using Professional CNC WaterJet technology. Triangle ATV’s riser plate designs are the highest quality products in the ATV/UTV snorkel industry, second to none. With our kit you will NOT be mounting your riser systems with zip ties.
The Snorkit comes with a detailed instructional video which walks through each aspect of the installation process. It should be noted that this kit requires trimming of the factory plastic in order to achieve installation. As with all Snorkits this purchase will come with the full technical support of the snorkel experts at Triangle ATV! The price Difference is in the Quality.
SHIPPING NOTE: Please contact our facility before purchasing expedited shipping to confirm your desired item is in stock. Having an item shipped overnight might take a while to receive if we do not have specific parts in stock.
Triangle ATV gives no written or implied warranty as to the functionality of this product. NO PRODUCT INCLUDING SNORKIT MAKES A QUAD WATERPROOF. DAMAGE CAUSED BY DEEP WATER OR OTHER OBSTACLES IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF TRIANGLE ATV.
All sales are final, no returns, no refunds, and no exchanges are accepted. We stand behind the products we sell. Your satisfaction with your purchase is extremely important to us. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason please contact us.