2005 Thru 2014: Polaris Sportsman 500 / Touring STEALTH
The “Stealth kit” has been a mainstay Snorkit application and has been used by the “Triangle Boyz” for years. This Snorkit provides protection while going almost completely unnoticeable. This is achieved by venting the vital systems into the instrument pod area of the Sportsman 500, as well as explaining sealing procedures to protect your engine, transmission, belt housing, front differential, rear differential, air box, fuel tank, and electrical wiring harness. It is this clean stock “stealth” appearance that has gained favor in the sport of recreational ATVing. This Snorkit provides protection while maintaining a professional, factory looking kit designed specifically for your ATV model.
Great care has been taken to find the best quality parts to achieve superior performance from this Snorkit. During the design and testing phase of this kit, the snorkel experts at Triangle ATV test air flow requirements for the air box and CVT system to ensure the air flow meets or exceeds the factory requirements so your ATV will perform at its optimum level. With this kit you will find all the necessary parts and instructions to protect vital systems including:
- Air box
- Belt housing (CVT)
- Fuel tank
- Coolant Overflow bottle
- Electrical components
Some of the features incorporated into this model of Snorkit include:
- Dual 1.50” Air box Intake assembly
- Belt Intake assembly
- Belt Exhaust assembly
- Custom fabricated steel Air box adapter plate for dual intakes
- Multilayer, coextruded, polyethylene snorkel hose with a wire reinforcing coil (LIFE TIME WARRANTY)
- All necessary vent bellows to allow for air expansion and contraction on transmission & differentials.
- All necessary check valves and tubing necessary to allow fuel overflow and venting of the ATV’s fuel system while keeping it water tight.
- All items necessary to help protect vital electrical components on the ATV and detailed video instructions showing how to apply them.
- (2) Crankcase vent reroute system to help prevent water intrusion into engine oil (milking).
The Snorkit comes with a detailed instructional video which walks through each aspect of the installation process. It should be noted that this kit requires trimming of the factory plastic in order to achieve installation. As with all Snorkits this purchase will come with the full technical support of the snorkel experts at Triangle ATV! The price Difference is in the Quality.
SHIPPING NOTE: Please contact our facility before purchasing expedited shipping to confirm your desired item is in stock. Having an item shipped overnight might take a while to receive if we do not have specific parts in stock.
Triangle ATV gives no written or implied warranty as to the functionality of this product. NO PRODUCT INCLUDING SNORKIT MAKES A QUAD WATERPROOF. DAMAGE CAUSED BY DEEP WATER OR OTHER OBSTACLES IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF TRIANGLE ATV.
All sales are final, no returns, no refunds, and no exchanges are accepted. We stand behind the products we sell. Your satisfaction with your purchase is extremely important to us. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason please contact us.