2012 Thru 2018: CanAm Commander 800/1000
This Snorkit provides protection while maintaining a professional, factory looking kit designed specifically for your UTV model. This is achieved by venting the vital systems into a higher, safer location on the Commander 1000 as well as explaining sealing procedures to protect your engine, transmission, belt housing, front differential, rear differential, airbox, fuel tank, and electrical wiring harness. This kit was developed using a triple 2” riser setup with 2 fabricated steel riser plates to hold the risers firmly in position between the driver and passenger seats.
Great care has been taken to find the best quality parts to achieve superior performance from this Snorkit. During the design and testing phase of this kit, the snorkel experts at Triangle ATV test airflow requirements for the airbox and CVT system to ensure the airflow meets or exceeds the factory requirements so your UTV will perform at its optimum level. With this kit you will find all the necessary parts and instructions to protect vital systems including:
- Air box
- Belt housing (CVT)
- Fuel tank
- Coolant Overflow bottle
- Electrical components
Some of the features incorporated into this model of Snorkit include:
- (3) 2” Sch. 40 PVC Risers
- (2) Custom fabricated steel riser mounting adapters
- (2) Steel adjustable Angle Brackets for attaching Riser Mounting Plate.
- (2) Heat Shields, to deflect heat from exhaust headers.
- Multilayer, coextruded, polyethylene snorkel hose with a wire reinforcing coil (LIFE TIME WARRANTY)
- All necessary vent bellows to allow for air expansion and contraction on transmission & differentials.
- All necessary check valves and tubing necessary to allow fuel overflow and venting of the UTV’s fuel system while keeping it water tight.
- All items necessary to help protect vital electrical components on the UTV and detailed video instructions showing how to apply them.
- Crankcase vent reroute system to help prevent water intrusion into engine oil (milking).
- Belt housing Drain assembly, only required on older models without factory drain
- All steel plates are designed using the latest CAD systems and cut using Professional CNC WaterJet technology. Triangle ATV’s riser plate designs are the highest quality products in the ATV/UTV snorkel industry, second to none. With our kit you will NOT be mounting your riser systems with zip ties.
The Snorkit comes with a detailed instructional video which walks through each aspect of the installation process. It should be noted that this kit requires trimming of the factory plastic in order to achieve installation. As with all Snorkits this purchase will come with the full technical support of the snorkel experts at Triangle ATV! The price Difference is in the Quality.
SHIPPING NOTE: Please contact our facility before purchasing expedited shipping to confirm your desired item is in stock. Having an item shipped overnight might take a while to receive if we do not have specific parts in stock.
Triangle ATV gives no written or implied warranty as to the functionality of this product. NO PRODUCT INCLUDING SNORKIT MAKES A QUAD WATERPROOF. DAMAGE CAUSED BY DEEP WATER OR OTHER OBSTACLES IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF TRIANGLE ATV.
All sales are final, no returns, no refunds, and no exchanges are accepted. We stand behind the products we sell. Your satisfaction with your purchase is extremely important to us. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason please contact us.